This is how an Auction in a Post, or Page, would look like. The best part about it is that you can customize your Posts any which way you like and drop your auction in.
You can add multiple images, video, graphs, polls and anything else you can think of in your Post, just as you would normally do on any day while writing one.
Auction in a Post
Starting Bid: $50.00
Here comes the description for this auction. You can even include lists, like this:
- With WP Auctions you can sell Art, like paintings, photography, sculptures and more...
- You can also sell property
The rest of this text is just filler text, design to make you feel that there is something important here.
The rest of this text is just filler text, design to make you feel that there is something important here. It's just for display purposes, but since you're reading it let me fill you in some more boring text.
- 3779 bid $20,917.00 on December 28, 2016 3:27 am
- 3971 bid $8,607.00 on December 28, 2016 3:27 am [auto]
- 429847 bid $8,597.00 on December 28, 2016 3:27 am
- 3971 bid $1,781.00 on December 28, 2016 3:26 am [auto]
- 884545 bid $1,771.00 on December 28, 2016 3:26 am
- 3971 bid $102.00 on August 8, 2016 2:10 am
- lost duck bid $50.00 on July 21, 2015 9:12 am
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.
From: New York
Winner will receive PayPal payment link via email.
Here’s some more text after the post. You can even leave the comments open so people can comment on your auctions. It’s a great way to engage your readers and visitors.
I’m on a Ferrari.