Select Your Plan
- Domain Usage
How many domains you can use the plugin on
- Over 50+ Features
All plans share the same features
- Responsive Layout
Accept bids from bidders on any device
Comprehensive documentation for plugin usage
- Forum Support
Post unlimited queries on our forum
- Plugin Updates
Get plugin updates for 1 year
- Single domain
- Purchase Separately
- Sign Up
- Single domain
- One Email Support Ticket
- Upgrade to subscription anytime
- Purchase Separately
- Instant Download
New in v5.0
With a completely redesigned front end your bidders can easily view auctions and bid via their smartphones and tablets.
Allow registered ‘subscribers’ to host their own auctions. Our most requested feature, now available!
Tons of Enhancements
Set multiple auction categories, terms and conditions, PayPal payment page, new dashboard and much, much more!
Some of our users tell us…
…this is definitely a plugin I can recommend to others looking for a way to auction items from their WordPress powered site.
– Jeff, WPTavern.com
Your prompt service and expertise is a large factor in the successful outcome of the property auction. The approximate amount sold was $1.8 million.
– Matt, Alaska Trust
…we are already up to a total of over $700 in bids in just over 24 hours. It just paid for itself!
– Katherine, TRUMPF Inc.
Full Feature Set
- At a glance auction dashboard
- Create, Manage and Edit unlimited auctions
- 3 bidding engines: Simple, Proxy (default) and Reverse
- Responsive layout for embedded auctions
- Multiple currency support
- Custom currency option
- Minimum bid increment (Global and per auction)
- Set up email notifications + email message customization
- Auction widget for any widget ready area
- Re-list closed and unsold auctions
- Embed auctions in a Post/Page or use sidebar widget
- Refresh Current Bid via AJAX
- Default WordPress WYSIWYG editor to write descriptions
- Assign multiple categories to auctions (designed for use with the List Widget add-on)
*For Subscribers (new in v5.0, fully functional beta feature)
- Create, manage and edit unlimited auctions
- Profile page to add PayPal payment information
- Get email notifications
- Auction dashboard
- 1st level of security: Allow only registered users to bid
- 2nd level of security: Request to bid feature for registered users
- 3rd level of security: Blacklist users by their email addresses from bidding
- Anonymous auctions: Obfuscate usernames for privacy
- Delete fraudulent bids
- Get PayPal payments, just enter your PayPal address
- Or, give Bank Details via email (for wire transfer)
- Or, give Mailing Address via email (for checks, money orders)
- Or, provide Custom Payment instructions via email
- Starting Price: Set a starting bid for your auction
- Reserve Price: Set a reserve price for your auction
- Increase Maximum Bid: Bidder can increase their Maximum Bid to determine them winning
- Buy it Now: Use together with auction or set only a BIN price, for quick selling
- Time Extension: Auction time extension, prevent last-minute sniping
- Timer: Auction countdown timer
- Start Date: Set a date for the auction to begin
- End Date: Set an end date
- Watch Auctions: Users + Bidders can watch auctions and get email updates
- Specify an auction landing page
- Show auctions as a list in the sidebar widget
- Customize URL field to accept other data, e.g. Phone Number
- RSS feed for your auctions
Shipping, Fees and Misc.
- Set a flat shipping fee per auction, or offer a shipping clause
- Charge a fee per auction, based on final price percentage or a flat fee
- Get notifications via email of bids placed
- Resend winning emails to auction winners
- Show custom message if there are no active auctions
- Translation Ready
- Auction templates, specify custom fields and load them for specific auctions
- Create auction categories to segment auctions (best used with our List Widget add-on)
- Customize auction embed and widget with your own colors
- Override CSS styles via a separate style sheet
- Switch between image re-sizers
- Bypass UTF-8 email if your hosting provider does not support it
- Works with multi-site set up in WordPress
Purchase WP Auctions for WordPress
We’ve designed the plugin to be easy to install, activate and get started! If you have any pre-sales questions feel free to get in touch via our contact page. Please note this plugin does not work with WordPress.com hosted websites. You must have your own hosted website running WordPress in order to use the plugin.
WP Auctions requires a self-hosted WordPress v3.8+ website with PHP 5+ and MySQL 5+.
Earnings – WP Auctions gives no guarantees for any earnings potential. The amount of money that can be made with this plugin solely lies upon the user. No guarantees are provided for better search engine results as a result of using this plugin.
Privacy – We do not share your name or email with any third party services. You may occasionally get email notices to let you know of updates to the plugin and related products from Weborithm.com, the owner of this plugin.
Terms – You agree to indemnify Weborithm.com and WPAuctions.com from any, and all, actions which may arise out of the use of this plugin on your blog/site. We will not be held responsible for the outcome of any auction held on your blog/site. We will also not be held responsible for any losses you may incur due to the use of our plugin on your blog/site. Other license details are included with the plugin files.
Refund – Due to the digital nature of our product we cannot offer refunds. If you have any questions you may contact us directly. You can also download the free “Lite” version of our plugin from WordPress.org