Problems in translation

Forum to discuss issues specific to WP Auctions Pro Plus

Moderator: Hyder

Problems in translation

Postby sergioag » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Hello, I followed the post http://www.wpauctions.com/help-us-trans ... -auctions/, I installed the plugin the translation of the backend worked fine but the frontend is not appearing in Portuguese, how can I solve this problem , follows an image of the configuration of the component.

thanks
Attachments
erro.jpg
erro.jpg (72.13 KiB) Viewed 2407 times
sergioag

Re: Problems in translation

Postby Owen » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:49 am

Hi Sergio,

Looking at your screenshot it looks like you have switched your wordpress installation to Portuguese (can you confirm you made the change to your wp-lang setting?)

Does the back-end of the plugin show in the right language? Are there particular sections that still show in English or is everything appearing in English?

Regards

Owen
Owen

Postby sergioag » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Hello Owen,

Yes my wordpress is in Portuguese, I made changes to the wp-config.php correctly, the backend of the plugin is in Portuguese, but not the front end. You can take a look at http://www.antaspintoras.org.br

thanks

Sergio
sergioag

Postby Owen » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Hi Sergio,

Can you please zip up and upload the files in your locale folder (under wp-auctions). I'll try to replicate your problem on our development server.

Regards

Owen
Owen

Postby sergioag » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:02 am

Hello Owen,

Thanks for your help, follow the file that was requested
Also identified a few problems that maybe you can help:

When you open the window of the product in the auction appears scrollbars, has
how to size the window so that these bars do not appear? - I am attaching an image with this error also erro1.jpg

In the configuration of the kind of money when I select custom and put the currency code BRL and R$ Currency Symbol and update the symbol disappears, I am attaching an image with this error also erro2.jpg.

Thanks
Attachments
wp-auctions-pt_BR.zip
(96.38 KiB) Downloaded 229 times
sergioag

Postby Hyder » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:45 am

Hi, we've released an update that should address the translation problem v4.0.4.

More details here - http://www.wpauctions.com/wordpress-3-2 ... r-updates/
Hyder

Postby sergioag » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:03 pm

After the update, appeared the following problems:
When I click a list item and I open the modal window does not appear and the photo can not close this additional window.
Continao with the error of not saving the custom of the currency symbol, in my case and put BRL R $ symbol when I click to update the symbol R $ and some do not appear in the list of auction.

thanks

Sergio Augusto

Sorry but I need a quick solution for the auction will take place only days until 31/07/2011.
sergioag

Postby Owen » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Hi Sergio,

Answering each of your points separately:

1. We've corrected the bug on the Custom Currency. This will be available on version 4.0.5 which will soon be available for download

2. The missing images are probably caused by the fact that the tabs on the right are wrapping. Can you please amend your translations to make sure the tabs all fit in one line

3. The modal window is being provided by a library called thickbox, which seems to be struggling at the moment. This could be because of some incompatibility with one of the Javascript files loaded by your theme. Would it be possible to temporarily switch to the default theme and see if the popup works properly? If there is still an issue it will be easier for us to debug on the default theme.

Thanks

Owen
Owen

Postby Hyder » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:50 pm

v4.0.5 is now available for download from the Weborithm Products area.

If you are updating via FTP you only need to update these two files

- wp_auctions.php
    - wpa_admin.php
Hyder

Postby sergioag » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:23 pm

Hello Owen, actually the problem of not loading the image and not close the modal window was on the theme, will have to solve this so I can use this theme or q will have to change it?

Thanks for the update ... ... are saving the correct currency symbol
Thanks

http://www.antaspintoras.org.br
Last edited by sergioag on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sergioag

Next

Return to WP Auctions Pro Plus