Bulk Uploader Error

Forum to discuss issues with WP Auctions Pro

Moderator: Hyder

Bulk Uploader Error

Postby amahmood » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:08 pm

I uploaded the bulk uploader plug-in and received an error saying" Unable to proceed! - Incorrect database version"

Can you please help me with this???
amahmood

Re: Bulk Uploader Error

Postby Owen » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Hi there,

It's very important the the bulk uploader and the version of WP Auctions you are designed to work against the same version of the database. The error message indicates that you have a version mismatch and it cannot let you proceed as doing this may damage the database and render your auctions unusable.

Please ensure you have the latest version of both the bulk uploader and WP Auctions.

If your subscription to our plugin is still valid you can login at http://weborithm.com/products/ to download the latest versions.

Regards

Owen
Owen

Postby amahmood » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:13 pm

If I upgrade to the latest version of WP Auctions, will I lose the data I already have?
amahmood

Postby Owen » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:21 am

You shouldn't.

However we still recommend taking a backup before you do it, just to make sure you can revert to a previous version if needed.
Owen

Postby amahmood » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:57 pm

Thank you so much for your help! Downloaded the latest version of both wp auctions and bulk uploader and all issues seem to have been resolved!

We start live bidding tomorrow morning at 8am (EST). If we experience any issues, can I post directly to the forum and can you look into it?
amahmood

Postby amahmood » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:02 am

We seem to have encountered an issue with our PayPal.

Every time an auction is bought, the winner gets an email with a link to pay. The link is supposed to redirect to a page with a paypal button. This is not happening. It redirects to a page that shows "PAYPAL – MAKE YOUR PAYMENT: No Auction specified".

Can you help, please?!
amahmood

Postby Hyder » Thu May 05, 2016 6:58 pm

Sorry for not responding earlier. Did all of your auctions have this outcome?
Hyder

Postby amahmood » Fri May 13, 2016 4:01 pm

Yes, all our auctions had this response.

I had to add an additional link to the payment page and direct everyone to our PayPal page for payment. However, since the auctions were not specified, the payments don't specify what people paid for. The auction ended last week.

Also, I bought the bulk uploaded plugin 2 weeks ago and was hoping to receive a receipt for this purchase. The purchase was made on April 25. Do you think you could send me a receipt?
amahmood

Return to WP Auction Pro