We’re happy to announce the latest version of WP Auctions is now available for download!
What’s HOT in v4.4?
Request to Bid: An amazing new feature which gives you the ability to restrict who can and cannot bid on your auctions! To activate this, you must enable the “Registered Users Only Mode” to limit auction bidding to registered users only.
Once you’ve done that you can add another layer of security to your auctions by enabling the feature to allow only bidders authorized by you to bid on any auction.
Every registered user will now have to submit a “Request to Bid” when they visit the “Bid” tab. You can then view their request in the special “Manage Bidders” admin panel. There’s still a lot more to the feature, you’ll just have to check it out for yourself once you buy the plugin!
- Integrated full set of currencies offered by PayPal.
- Set your Minimum Bid Increment on a global or per auction level.
- Choose to receive bid notices or auction won emails, or both.
- Allow proxy bidders to increase max bid (thanks to mensmaximus).
- Use your own CSS stylesheet to alter the way the auction looks. (you will really need to know what you’re doing here)
- Fixed a GoDaddy server specific email issue.
- Dates and time now follow WP settings (thanks to mensmaximus).
- Deprecate resizer, images are now handled by WordPress image resizer.
- Added a CSS class “wpa-auction-sold” to closed auctions, used only when auctions are embedded in a Post/Page.
- Display an “Auction Closed” notice once an auction is closed, used only when auctions are embedded in a Post/Page.
As always, we recommend you to upgrade via FTP. You can find more instructions for upgrading on our documentation page.
Current Version: 4.4
Update Status: Non-critical (but completely worth it)
Download WP Auctions
Members can download the latest version from their member area on Weborithm Products.