We’re happy to announce that v4.4 of WP Auctions is now available to download for our Pro and Pro Plus members. You can login to your member account area on Weborithm to download the beta release.
If you bought it via our Instant Download option you can still subscribe to our Pro or Pro Plus packages and get the beta release.
What’s new in 4.4?
Here’s a list of the features we’ve added:
- Integrated the full set of currencies offered by PayPal.
- Minimum Bid Increment can be set globally or on a per auction basis.
- Email notifications to admin can be set to be received on bids placed, auctions won or both.
- Fixed a GoDaddy server specific email issue.
- Allow proxy bidders to increase max bid (thanks to mensmaximus).
- Dates and time now follow WP settings (thanks to mensmaximus).
- Deprecate resizer, images are now handled by WordPress image resizer.
- Added a CSS class “wpa-auction-sold” to closed auctions, visible only when auctions are embedded in a Post/Page.
- “Auction Closed” notice once an auction is closed, visible only when auctions are embedded in a Post/Page
As always, we’d love to hear what you have to think about it. Since this is a Beta release please try it out on a test installation first before using it on your live site.