We’re happy to announce v4.3 beta of WP Auctions for our Pro and Pro Plus customers. If you bought it via our Instant Download option you can still subscribe to our Pro or Pro Plus packages and get the beta release.
What’s new in 4.3?
Here’s a quick list of all the new features in our latest release:
- Auction templates: Now you can create templates to use with your auctions. This is a powerful new feature that will allow you to show custom content on an auction basis.
- Rich Text Editor: It’s back! And, you can even use it to customize your auction email notices!
- Edit Auction Start Date: You can now change the start dates of your auctions after you’ve saved them, provided there are no bids on the auction yet. The start date cannot be edited once a bid is placed.
- Windows Server Fixes: Specific issues to Windows based servers are now fixed.
- Disable Image Resizer: Having trouble with the image resizer? Just disable it and use your proportional images.
- Some bug fixes.
Information for the List Widget add-on
A new version of the List Widget add-on will be available once 4.3 goes out of beta. If you are using the add-on please know you might experience some errors. We recommend you NOT to use 4.3 on your site if you are using the old version of the List Widget.
As usual, Pro Plus users will get free updates to the List Widget. Pro and Instant Download users will get a discount to get the new version of the add-on.
We Need Your Feedback!
If you are using 4.3 we would really like to hear your feedback and how it’s behaving. So please leave your comments on our dedicated forum thread here. Thank you for helping us make the plugin better!