After months of coding, re-designs, user feedback, bug fixing and countless cups of tea Weborithm is happy to announce the release of WP Auctions version 3!
So what’s new?
First of all, you will notice that the site itself has gotten a makeover, I personally love it – What do you think?
We received a lot of feedback in the time that WP Auctions has been live for the past year and a half and we would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your continued support.
As for the new features, here’s the full list:
- Auctions in a post or page – This is one of the biggest improvements we’ve made in the plugin and one we’re really excited about for the future.
- Register to bid – A lot of people wanted to restrict auctions to trusted folk, so we implemented this feature for you.
- Alternative payment options – Don’t want to accept PayPal? You can now provide bank details or your address for wire transfers or cheques respectively.
- 9 currency options – The plugin now supports showing USD, GBP, JPY, EUR, AUD, CAD, NZD, CHF and SGD.
- Choose the number of “Other Auctions” to show in the sidebar widget – You can show just one or all of them. Previously it would just show 3.
- New improved image uploader – No more image hosting with ImageShack. You can now upload them to your own blog.
- Shipping Price – Assign a shipping price to your auction and if you are using PayPal it automatically adds it to the total. A very highly requested feature that we’re happy to have integrated.
- Many back end improvements and speed enhancements.
So there you have it. Version 3 is jam packed with a lot of good stuff, if you want to take it for a demo just scroll up and look at our sidebar.
Some helpful links:
- Make feature requests
- Get general help
- Order customizations
Finally, we will be releasing some new styles in the near future. So stay tuned to our RSS feed for that.
Join our affiliate program and make 40% of each sale. You can find banners and text links here, use them to promote WP Auctions on your blog today and make some extra money.
New to WordPress?
If you are new to WordPress, click here to get started blogging with WordPress.